News / Blog
Delivery in June
What is Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson's disease is frequently observed as wide spread disease of the older generation. This disease is caused by the processes of aging and destruction of neural tissue, neurons’ degradation and these processes’ influence on the human musculoskeletal system. Parkinson's disease has four main symptoms:
- Tremor, tremor.
- Hypokinesia (excess movement)
- Muscle rigidity
- General instability of body
Are there effective medicines for Parkinson's disease?
To date, there is no one hundred percent effective medicine for Parkinson's disease that would heal patients once and for all. However, there are several effective medicine that can combat the symptoms and significantly improve the quality of life for patients suffering from this illness.
In Japan, the following medicines are used as the primary therapy to treat Parkinson's disease:
- Gammalon to normalize and prevent the breakdown of neural tissue.
- Akineton with biperiden hydrochloride to normalize the work of the central nervous system (CNS).
- Symmetrel is a medicine that is approved in both the US and Japan. Its effectiveness has been proven by a number of scientific studies in the United States (please check the product page).
Please do not forget that the medicine for Parkinson's disease should be used after consultation with your doctor or specialist. And careful monitoring of the elderly patient’s state is to be provided. Japanese medicines and tablets for the effective treatment of Parkinson's disease show optimal results subject to their regular and methodical use.