Dear clients! Here are 7 REASENOS to BUY JAPANESE DRUGS and SUPPLEMENTS!
1. Medication of the future. In modern Japan, there are very few pharmacies. They have been almost universally replaced by specialized chains that sell dietary supplements and so-called categorical drugs. The Japanese are concerned with the health of their nation, which is why these super-efficient supplements have replaced drugs throughout their country. Do not miss your chance to experience the future today!
2. Japanese longevity. The Japanese have long been known for their longevity. Today, 80 is not an unusual age for modern Japanese. In many ways, such life expectancy is achieved thanks to supplements. The dietary supplements market in Japan was worth in excess of $7 billion in 2010. Virtually all demand is covered by locally produced. Japanese people do not trust European or American counterparts. They believe only in tried and tested preparations that truly work.
3. Seafood and mountain herbs. These unique components are the basis of Japanese longevity. Treasures such as fresh, natural seafood and herbs from the slopes of Mount Fuji are now available to you too! Natural extracts can help you cope with any illness.
4. The highest quality. Japanese supplements are made only for the domestic market in Japan. These preparations are not exported. Japan's domestic market has strict requirements, so products sold in Japan are remarkable their high quality. This is not world class – it is a level of quality and reliability that is an order of magnitude higher than global standards.
5. Degree of purification. Japanese supplements use excellently refined raw materials. Purification is carried out in Japanese laboratories that are located in just a few pharmacological universities. Their level of treatment is 10-15 times superior to European and American counterparts.
6. Certificates and Control. All Japanese supplements are certified and approved by the Japanese Ministry of Health and at least two dozen non-governmental organizations, associations, and other societies that constantly work to maintain the health of the nation. The Japanese Ministry of Health makes annual lists of preparations that are recommended for treatment of certain diseases, abnormalities and disorders. The best of these preparations have been selected for our store. There is no bribery and corruption in Japan so these numerous certificates speak for themselves. In addition to Japanese standards, all manufacturers have ISO 9001 and HACCP certificates.
7. There are no pacifiers in Japan. Most nutritional supplements and even drugs that are sold in some contries are pacifiers. The sugar, starch or talc they contain is usually harmless, but don't have any useful properties. The market in Russia is still wild and unregulated. For that reason, you risk throwing your money away every time you buy supplements in a Russian pharmacy or grocery store. In Japan, such a situation is impossible. A firm exposed as a fraud would be immediately closed.