What you need to know about Osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a bone weakening that increases the risk of broken bone. Unfortunately, it has no symptoms before the bone fracture occurs. The bone fragility can be caused by the insufficient bone mass or abnormal bone loss. While there is no direct reason of the osteoporosis genesis, there are some risk factors, including following:
- menopause due to lower levels of estrogen,
- a family medical history of osteoporosis,
- anorexia or malnutrition,
- vitamin D deficiency,
- vitamin K deficiency,
- kidney diseases,
- lack of physical activity at the older age,
- Parkinson’s disease,
- surgical removal of the ovaries,
- taking particular medications, like antiseizure medications, chemotherapy, proton pump inhibitors, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and glucocorticosteroids.
People in the risk group should pay particular attention to the possibility of bone fragility. Right nutrition and regular exercising are really helpful for preventing osteoporosis and maintaining the quality of life.
Is there any Effective treatment for osteoporosis?
Once the fragility fracture occurs, the bone density is damaged enough already to get broken again and again. Consuming food rich with protein, calcium, vitamins D and K is essential for patients with osteoporosis, as well as exercising for reducing bone loss and improving postural control (M. J. Bolland, W. Leung et al. Calcium intake and risk of fracture: systematic review // The BMJ (British Medical Journal). 2015, September, 351). However, when a patient needs a treatment rather than prevention of the disease, it’s important to consider finding the effective medicine for osteoporosis. Japanese medications for osteoporosis are certified for safety and efficacy. We recommend the following medicines:
- Primobolan tablets for osteoporosis and anemia caused by bone marrow failure,
- Recalbon tablets for inhibiting bone resorption,
- Bonoteo tablets for increasing bone density and strength.
Please read carefully all the precautions and contraindications and strictly follow the instructions.