|Price||USD 1,195.00 USD 889.00|
TS-ONE - 25 mg. 56 capsules
Brand : Japan Bioproducts
Product Code :
Availability : 10
USD 1,195.00 USD 889.00
General information on TS-ONE 25 mg.
Package details: 56 capsules 20 mg.
Active ingredients: Tegafur, Gimeracil, Oteracil potassium
General effects: TS-1 enhances the antitumor activity in proportion to the increase in the concentration of 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) in the body via the biotransformation of FT to 5-FU. Also, this medicine relieves gastrointestinal toxicities (side effects) through the effects of oteracil pottasium.
Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist
- If you ever experienced any allergic reaction (itch, rash etc.) to any medicine.
- If you present a condition indicative of bone marrow suppression (including leukopenia).
- If you have renal or hepatic dysfunction.
- If you have an infectious disease or diabetes.
- If you have a current or past history of interstitial pneumonia.
- If you have a heart disease or a history of heart disease.
- If you have gastrointestinal ulcers or hemorrhage.
- If you are using fluoropyrimidine-group anti-cancer drugs. (TS-1 and these medicines may interact strongly with each other and cause serious side effects.)
- If you use TS-1 after withdrawal of other fluoropyrimidine-group anti-cancer drugs. (An appropriate washout period must be provided in consideration of the influence of these prior agents.)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
Precautions while taking this medicine
During the treatment, laboratory tests (hematological, liver and renal function tests) are performed regularly at least once every 2 weeks to detect asymptomatic side effects as early as possible. Be sure to consult your doctor. Buy ts-1 online at our store.
Possible adverse effects of this medicine
Common side effects are reported as below. If any of them occurs, check with your doctor/pharmacist:
anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, stomatitis, pigmentation, rash, lacrimation, etc.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse effects indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- bleeding tendency, tiredness, fever, sore throat[bone marrow suppression]
- yellowing of the skin, tiredness, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, anorexia[severe hepatic dysfunction]
- diarrhea, severe abdominal pain[severe enteritis]
- difficult breathing, fever, dry cough[interstitial pneumonia]
- blood in stool, darkened stool, hematemesis, abdominal pain[gastrointestinal ulcer / gastrointestinal hemorrhage / gastrointestinal perforation]
- severe stomatitis, red rash, eyelid or eye redness[muco-cutaneo-ocular syndrome]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above. Purchase ts-one online at our store.