Urocalun (Urocolun) 225mg from Japan
Urocalun (Urocolun) 225mg from Japan
Product Code : URL
Availability : 15
General information about Urocalun
Brand name: Urocalun Tablets 225mg
Active ingredient alicina extract
Print on wrapping (front) 214, (back) ウロカルン錠225mg
Dosage form pale yellow oval tablet, major axis: 15.0 mm, minor axis: 8.0 mm, thickness: 5.8 mm / 100 tabs
Effects of Urocalun
This medicine suppresses growth of stone and has lithontriptic effect, anti-inflammatory effect and diuretic effect.
It is usually used to promote expulsion of renal and ureteral stone.
Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist (Precautions and Contraindications may apply)
· If you ever experienced any allergic reaction (itch, rash etc.) to any medicine.
· If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
· If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
· General dosage regimen: For adults, take 2 tablets (450 mg of the active ingredient) at a time, three times daily. The dosage may be adjusted according to the age or symptoms. Strictly follow the instructions of your doctor/pharmacist.
· Take a dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. DO NOT take double doses to make up for the missed dose.
· If you took too much of the medicine (more than ordered), check with your doctor/pharmacist.
· Do not stop taking the medicine without the instructions of your doctor.
Order Urocalun at best price directly from Japan online in Japan Health Center. We ship in 10-12 business days.
Kidney stones treatment Urocalun: Say no to Pain!
Urocalun is one of the few drugs available today for sale that effectively dissolves kidney stones with no pain. Urocalun dissolves stones in the kidneys, gradually removing them from the body through the bladder. Urocalun Kidney stones treatment not only removes stones from the kidneys, but also suppresses further growth of the stones, having a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
For a long time, doctors have stated that there are no effective drugs for fighting stones, that patients can only endure the pain and wait until the stones leave the body on their own. However, today this is only a delusion. The real effective treatment for kidney stones has already been developed and patented in Japan. You do not need to have surgery, crush stones, or tolerate unbearable pain. Urocalun treatment is available today, you can purchase a medicine from kidney stones online in our online store.
Urocalun's form of Manufacture
Pale yellow tablet, having an oval shape. The size of the tablet is 15 mm by 8 mm, the thickness is about 5.8 mm.
Effects of Urocalun kidney stones treatment.
Medication from kidney stones Urocalun effectively suppresses the growth of kidney stones, has a proved calcaneus, anti-inflammatory, as well as diuretic effect. Urocalun promotes the excretion of kidney stones and ureters.
Pay attention before using Urocalun
- if you can have allergies.
- if you are pregnant and expect a child
- in case you take other medications.
How to apply treatment for kidney stones Urocalun
Adults take 2 tablets (450 milligrams of active substance) at a time, taking the medication 3 times a day. A doctor may prescribe a different dose based on the situation. If you suddenly for any reason missed the drug at the time, take the missed dose as quickly as possible. If the time of the next dose has approached, then skip the forgotten one and then continue the reception in the public mode. NEVER take a double dose of the drug to treat kidney stones! DO NOT stop taking this medication yourself without a doctor's instructions.
How to store Urocalun
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. The remains of the unused preparation must be disposed of, not stored. Please consult specialists and pay attention to precautions and contraindication,