|3 or more USD 29.90|
Squalene Shark Liver Oil – 1300 mg. for 1 Month (100% natural marine Squalene)
Brand : Japan Supplements
Product Code :
Availability : 43
3 or more USD 29.90
General information on Squalene from Japan
Dosage: 1300 mg of squalene in one-day amount.
Package information: 90 capsules in the pack, one pack is designed for one month.
Shark liver oil contains: Alkylglycerol (AKG), Vitamin A, E, D, Essential fatty acids, iron, copper and zinc.
Administration: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Take with meals with water.
Precautions and Contraindication: follow the dosage and administration indications, not for children under 15 years old.
Product Description and Functions
The main active agent of Squalene from shark liver oil is Alkylglycerol (AKG). It's an ether lipid that is able to stimulate human immune system. Also, AKG has scientifically proved antitumor activity. However, researchers haven't noticed any side effects or particular contraindications to squalen. Below are just some positive effects of Squalene:
- naturally cleansing the body of toxins, for example, excretion of mercury from the body
- pain relief in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- strengthening immune system against sinusitis, hay fever
- treat fungal and bacterial infections as a natural bactericidal agent
- protects against respiratory tract infections, reduces angina
- improves motility and velocity of sperm
- improves your skin, hair, nails
- improves eyesight
- heals trophic ulcers in tromboflebitis.
Is Squalene Shark liver oil from Japan really effective?
Squalene is a well-studied product. More than 70 years of research in Japan, New Zealand and Europe have sproved its effectiveness. For instance, scientists were conducting AKG treatment of patients affected by radiation. As a result, the effects of radiation on the number of white blood cells decreased. AKG stimulates education of white blood cells (leukopenia). In their turn, these cells strengthen the overall effect of treatment. That's why squalene is recommended for patients receiving radiation and chemotherapy. It helps to reduce the side effects.
Besides, Squalene is known as a for its part in cancer treatment. Squalene is used for treatment of precancerous processes (including mastitis, cervical erosion, fibroid) and benign tumors. Squalene prevents the formation of blood vessels (angiogenesis) nourishing the tumor. Thus it's provoking starvation of tumor that leads to its disappearance. Japanese squalene is recommended for those suffering from low immunity. As well it can be used for patients with the immune diseases including psoriasis and AIDS. Due to polyunsaturated fatty acids, shark liver oil normalizes blood pressure. Hence, it prevents development of diabetes, inhibits development of atherosclerosis, normalizes metabolism during pregnancy.
Researches and clinical studies
If you'd like to know more about Japanese squalene, its effects and benefits, please refer to the following studies.
- A.L. Deniau, P. Mosset, F. Pedrono, R. Mitre, D. Le Bot, A.B. Legrand. Multiple Beneficial Health Effects of Natural Alkylglycerols from Shark Liver Oil. Marine Drugs. 2010; 8(7): 2175–2184. (check here).
- T. Iannitti, B. Palmieri. An Update on the Therapeutic Role of Alkylglycerols. Marine Drugs. 2010; 8(8): 2267–2300. (click here to check).
- P.T. Pugliese, K. Jordan, H. Cederberg, J. Brohult. Some biological actions of alkylglycerols from shark liver oil. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 1998 Spring;4(1):87-99.
- R. Mitre, C. Cheminade, P. Allaume, P. Legrand, A.B. Legrand. Oral intake of shark liver oil modifies lipid composition and improves motility and velocity of sperm. Theriogenology. 2004 Nov;62(8):1557-66.
- A. L. Deniau, P. Mosset, D. Le Bot, A.B. Legrand. Which alkylglycerols from shark liver oil have anti-tumour activities? Biochimie. 2011 Jan;93(1):1-3.
Squalene maintains firmness of skin, smoothes out small wrinkles. Also, it increases resistance of skin to ultraviolet and ionizing radiation. Finally, shark liver oil is a rich source of vitamins A, E, D. and those vitamins improve eyesight, skin, hair, nails, strengthen bone tissue and blood vessels, lowers level of blood cholesterol. Furthermore, squalene is indispensable in the complex treatment of psoriasis and eczema. You may also check the following articles:
Child squalene in form of chewing gums for children - effective, safe and tasty
Shark Liver Squalene 1800 mg for 2 month for profound course of treatment.