News / Blog
Delivery in March
Eye Inflammation, Dry Eye Care - Medical Guard 12 ml
Product Code :
Availability : 27
General information on Medical Guard Eye Drops.
Package details: 12 ml.
How to use: Apply 1-3 drops in each eye up to 6 times daily.
Please follow the following precautions.
Active components include:
- Flavin adenine dinucleotide sodium (activation of vitamin B2): 0.05%
- Sodium chondroitin sulfate ester: 0.5%
- Taurine: 1.0%
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 0.1%
- Neostigminmethyl sulfate: 0.005%
- Chlorpheniramine maleate: 0.03%
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride: 0.01%
- Glycyrrhizic acid DIPOTASSIUM: 0.25%
Medical Guard eye drops are a premium product containing ingredients to repair and protect the cornea from damages caused by dryness / inflammation of eye. The cornea (surface of eye) is easily damaged by dryness and inflammation caused by overuse or scratching (itchy eye) of eye, use of contact lens, and ultraviolet rays. Medical Guard contains the maximum concentrations of seven active ingredients including flavin adenine dinucleotide sodium (active form vitamin B2) for promotion of tissue metabolism and repair of the cornea and sodium chondroitin sulfate for moisturization of the cornea. It is an eye drop that repairs the damaged cornea and protects the cornea from damages and prevents eye inflammation and diseases. Recommended to use this product to take care of your sensitive eyes and to enjoy your "healthy eye" life.
Indications for using Medical Guard Eye drops from Japan.
Storage and handling precautions
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight, do not use to a high-temperature place.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Do not swap the other containers.
- Do not share with others.
- Do not use the product after expiration date.
You might be interested to check the following articles about Japanese Eye Drops in our blog: