Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules 212.5 mg for cancer treatment and prevention
Product Code :
Availability : 8
General information on Japanese Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules 212.5 mg for cancer treatment and prevention
Package details: 120 capsules
Manufacturer: Kaiso-science no kai Corporation, Japan
Active ingredient: fucoidan (chemical formula C7H14O7S), extract of Agaricus mushroom
Medical effect: Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules are effective for the prevention and supportive treatment of various types of cancer.
Contraindications and precautions: do not use for pregnant or breastfeeding women without consulting doctor’s permission.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking the medicine and consult with your doctor. If you’re taking any other medication, please consult with your doctor before use.
Dosage and administration of Shizuku Fucoidan capsules 212.5 mg from Japan for cancer treatment and prevention
Take 3-5 capsules a day with water or lukewarm water. Do not chew the capsules.
The dosage may be adjusted according to the age or symptoms by the consulting doctor.
How effective are Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules 212.5 mg from Japan for cancer treatment and prevention?
Fucoidan is a natural kind of the polysaccharide that can be produced only from specific seaweeds. It shows multiple anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-oxidation, anticoagulant, antithrombotic, anti-angiogenic, anti-Helicobacter pylori and, the most famous, anti-tumor effects. Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan is different from the most supplements by other brands. It has the followed specific features:
- Kaiso-science no kai Corporation, is highly specified maker, for the 16 years working with only 3 products (3 forms of fucoidan). This allowed to concentrate on the features of the fucoidan rather than on distribution of multiple supplements. By constant research work and improving the formula, this maker could gain the trust of the doctors and the patients.
- Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan is made from Mozuku and Wakame seaweeds planted in the Okinawa prefecture, Japan. Since from 1 kg of the seaweed it’s possible to extract only 10 g of Fucoidan, the costs for planting the seaweeds and getting the extract are very high. But no cheaper Chinese or Vietnamese seaweeds are ever used for this product. The name “Umi no Shizuku” means “A Sea Drop” in Japanese language.
- Each capsule contains 212.5 mg of fucoidan, and the daily dosage is 3-5 capsules. This concentration is much higher than most other brands on Japanese market.
- Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan is enriched with an extract of Agaricus mushroom, a natural immunomodulator that helps to boost the immunity and to fight stress and cancer.
- The specialists of Kaiso-science no kai Corporation carefully check the amount of iodine in each capsule, so even the patients who need to control the iodine amount can safely use this medication.
Who should take Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules 212.5 mg from Japan?
Umi no Shizuku Fucoidan capsules are effective for the prevention and supportive treatment of various types of cancer. Multiple studies showed that fucoidan works through cell cycle arrest and induction of apoptosis, and can also indirectly kill cancer cells by activating natural killer cells (Yuan Lin, Xingsi Qi et al. “The anti-cancer effects of fucoidan: a review of both in vivo and in vitro investigations”. Cancer Cell International, 2020, volume 20, Article number: 154). Moreover, fucoidan has high biological activity, low drug resistance and low side effects and can be combined with most of the modern anti-tumor drugs (the permission of your consulting doctor is required).