News / Blog
May Holidays 2023 - Pay Attention!
Lumigan ophthalmic solution 0,03% eye drops (glaucoma, eye hypertension)
Product Code :
Availability : 9
General data on Lumigan from Japan for the treatment of glaucoma
Package details: 10 bottles of 2.5 ml.
Manufacturer: Senju Pharmaceutical, Japan.
Active ingredient: Bimatoprost (chemical formula C25H37NO4).
Medical effect: This medicine acts on the prostamide receptors and promotes the effective drainage of fluid in the eyeball along the uveal outflow tract to reduce intraocular pressure. Lumigan is used to effectively treat glaucoma and intraocular pressure.
Dosage and Administration:
- adults should apply 1 drop once a day. If you need to use other drops, wait at least five minutes after using Lumigan. Strictly follow these instructions. Do not use more than once a day.
- The dosage may be adjusted depending on the disease, age and symptoms. If you missed one dose, apply as soon as possible. However, if the time of the next dose is approaching - just skip the previous dose and apply the next one.
- Be sure to follow the instructions and directions of your doctor.
Contraindications, precautions: side effects are below average. In 0.8% of clinical trials, allergic reactions were observed, primarily conjunctivitis, eyelid pigmentation, corneal erosion, and eyelid hirsutism. Keep medicine away from children in a cool dark place. Never expose to heat or/and sunlight.
How effective is Lumigan from Japan for the treatment of glaucoma?
Lumigan ophthalmic solution, manufacture in Japan by Senju corporation, is widely used for the maintenance treatment of glaucoma and the reduction of intraocular pressure (eye hypertension). Full-scale fundamental clinical studies were conducted on patients with glaucoma and ocular hypertension in Japan in order to identify the optimal methods of treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension (intraocular pressure). Short list of the main scientific researches that carried out clinical and medical research on Lumigan effects is available below:
- Herndon, L. W. et al.: Arch. Ophthalmol., 120, 847, 2002
- Aihara, M. et al.: Jpn. J. Ophthalmol., 55, 600, 2011
- Woodward, D. F. et al.: J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 305, 772, 2003
- Woodward, D. F. et al.: J. Ophthalmol., 2010, 926192, 2010
Lumigan ophthalmic solution from Japan has a proven medical effect and is an officially certified medicine for glaucoma and intraocular pressure. Many scientific studies were carried out on this medicine, and all of them have proven high effects in treating the following clinical conditions:
- Glaucoma eyes
- Symptoms associated with glaucoma
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Difficult drainage of eyeball fluid
Lumigan has officially passed all safety tests in Japan and is fully acceptable for use under specified medical conditions by the most of patients.
Who should apply Lumigan eye drops from Japan?
Lumigan ophthalmic solution from Japan is suitable primarily for patients with glaucoma. These eye drops do not require much attention, because it is enough o apply them just once a day. Lumigan medicine is quite effective in comparison with analogues available on market. And it’s price in terms of the number of times that it can be used is much more economical and more expedient than the price of analogues of lower quality manufactured in EU or Asia.