Visualin ophthalmic solution 0.05%
Product Code :
Availability : Out Of Stock
Visualin ophthalmic solution D E X - 0.05% is a highly effective medication designed to alleviate eye inflammation and related conditions. This comprehensive guide provides essential information about Visualin, including its maker, main components, recommended dosage, administration instructions, contraindications, and notable medical effects. Additionally, we discuss where you can purchase Visualin at a competitive price.
Manufacturer: NITTO Co Ltd, Japan
Package details: 10 pcs x 5 ml
Main Component: The active ingredient in Visualin is Dexamethasone metasulfobenzoate sodium, a potent anti-inflammatory agent that inhibits the production of arachidonic acid, a key contributor to inflammation in the eye.
Dosage and Administration of Visualin ophthalmic solution D E X.
Visualin ophthalmic solution is available in a clear and colorless form, making it easy to apply. Follow your doctor's prescribed dosing schedule, which is personalized for your specific condition. In general, the recommended dosage is 1 to 2 drops, 3 to 4 times daily. Adjustments to the dosage may be made based on your symptoms. To ensure proper administration:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before using Visualin.
- Avoid touching the tip of the eye dropper to any surface of your eye.
- After instilling the solution, close your eyes and avoid blinking for a short period.
- Use a clean gauze or tissue to gently wipe off any excess liquid.
- If you need to use other eye drops simultaneously, wait at least 5 minutes between applications.
Contraindications and Precautions while using Visualin ophthalmic solution from Japan.
Before using Visualin ophthalmic solution, it is crucial to consider the following contraindications and precautions:
- Allergies: Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have experienced any allergic reactions to medications or foods in the past.
- Eye Conditions: Visualin may not be suitable for individuals with corneal epithelial abrasion, corneal ulcer, viral conjunctival/corneal disease, or eye diseases caused by tuberculosis, fungi, or suppuration.
- Contact Lenses: If you wear contact lenses, consult your doctor or pharmacist for guidance on using Visualin.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Drug Interactions: Notify your doctor about any other medicinal products, over-the-counter medicines, dietary supplements, or prescription drugs you are taking. Some medications may interact with Visualin, either enhancing or diminishing its effects.
Medical Effects and Clinical Studies regarding Visualin solution D E X.
Visualin ophthalmic solution effectively suppresses inflammation by inhibiting the production of arachidonic acid, a crucial mediator in the inflammatory process within the eye. Clinical studies have demonstrated the positive impact of Visualin on reducing eye inflammation associated with conditions such as blepharitis, conjunctivitis, keratitis, and post-eye surgery recovery. Although specific recent studies are not cited here, the efficacy of Visualin is supported by extensive scientific research in the field of ophthalmology. Consult your healthcare professional for further details on clinical studies.