Japanese collagen: main features
For a long time Japanese people used seafood to support the beauty and youth of body. Unfortunately, in recent years, fish has become more and more expensive, and ordinary Japanese people stopped eating it every day. Meanwhile, marine collagen contained from fish is an indispensable source of nutrients and the youth of human body. Therefore, in Japan, in order to support the health of the nation, ministry of health released a variety of products with natural marine collagen from ocean fish and animals (read more about the importance of collagen here). Japanese collagen differs from analogues sold in other countries by several important parameters:
- The degree and depth of purification collagen is much higher than that of analogues.
- Japanese collagen is made only from natural marine raw materials produced in Japan.
- Most of the preparations include several types of collagen (for details on the classification of collagen types, read here) in optimal combinations.
- This supplement usually uses encapsulation technology, allowing more than 80% of the active substance to be efficiently absorbed inside our body.
- This medicine is produced in compliance with the highest international and Japanese internal standards ISO and HAACP.
But the high technological level of production alone does not guarantee the effectiveness of the medicine. Let's try to understand whether marine collagen from Japan is really effective.
The effectiveness of marine collagen: Japanese approach
There is a specific reason why the Japanese use only marine natural collagen extracted from ocean seafood. This is the main and biggest secret of its high efficiency and extremely high level of absorption. We all came out from the sea hundreds of millions of years ago. Our blood chemical composition is closest to the sea water. It is not surprising that it is the marine natural components that are easiest to digest and are most beneficial for our body and cells. Japanese natural marine collagen from seafood includes several of the most important and necessary types of collagen according to the modern classification, because it is so useful and popular all over the world