Turmeric extract: efficacy and application problems.
Curcumin is one of the most popular seasonings, having great popularity all around the world. It is unlikely that there will be a kitchen in any house, where a jar of turmeric would not be standing on a shelf or in a closet. But this substance has a wide range of beneficial effects and medical effects as well. It normalizes the metabolism, supports blood vessels, has positive effect on the liver and gall bladder, and even has a preventive effect on cancer and oncology. But turmeric has one serious flaw.
Turmeric has a very low percentage of assimilation of active substances when it enters the body. More than 95% of biologically active components that could support your health and immunity are simply removed from the body, if taken in the form of spices. To solve this problem, Japanese scientists created the turmeric extract, which allows you to absorb more than 50% of the nutrients due to the innovative patented technology of hydrazilization and splitting of the protective shells of vegetable fibers.
What are the therapeutic effects of turmeric extract?
Extract of turmeric from Japan has a very wide range of therapeutic effects on the human body. Let's reduce the beneficial effects of turmeric extract to the list for better visibility:
- First of all, curcumin has a positive effect on irritable bowel symptoms.
- It relieves bloating and heaviness of the abdomen.
- It also calms internal irritations and normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- This results in the effectiveness of curcumin in Crohn's disease - chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract for no apparent reason, transmitted genetically.
- Curcumin effectively reduces the level of sugar in patients with diabetes (not being a substitute for insulin), and it is recommended to take it to anyone at risk who has type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Curcumin has therapeutic effects in diseases of the joints, reducing inflammation and promoting their health after prolonged and regular use.
- Curcumin stimulates the immune system and helps fight viral and catarrhal diseases.
- Turmeric extract also helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases, increasing the strength and elasticity of blood vessels.
- Turmeric extract from Japan is also used in oncology, because it enhances immunity, and this is an important factor in support during radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
How to take turmeric extract?
Always follow the specific instructions of the medicinal instructions and recommendations of specialists when taking the drug. Please note that in order to achieve the most effective results, it is recommended to take the supplement in courses of two to three months, at least twice a year. It is especially recommended to do this in the seasons of colds and when the body is especially weakened: in spring and autumn.