How to choose Japanese vitamins. Balance of price and quality
Japanese vitamins are very popular all over the world. But what is the secret of their success? Vitamins from Japan are, above all, a quality product, certified and licensed in means of maintaining health and beauty of your body in long run. Vitamins from Japan support immunity and health by supplying essential nutrients and provide necessary elements directly to the cells of your body. Japanese manufacturers created many vitamins of various kinds: Japanese vitaminsfor the eyes, vitamins for hair, vitamins for women and for children, and even vitamins for immunity. The newest Japanese technologies are getting up to daily service to support your health and longevity.
What is the difference between Japanese vitamins and other countries’ vitamins?
Vitamins from Japan are not the same as vitamins produced in China, America or even Europe. Japanese vitamins, which can be bought on the domestic market of Japan, are distinguished by three fundamental points. The quality of raw materials, depth of cleaning and total quality control.
- Raw materials. Only exclusively high-quality raw materials are used for the manufacture of Japanese vitamins. All manufactured in Japanese, each batch of which is strictly controlled in medical laboratories.
- The degree of purification of the active substances of Japanese vitamins. When buying vitamins in China or India, you often face insufficient quality of purification. Active substances simply do not work. In Japan, such situation is impossible, because they use latest molecular cleaning technology in the production process,
- Continuous quality control of vitamins from Japan. Japanese companies, primarily Toyota, are world-famous for their quality control techniques. These developments are used in Japan everywhere, including in factories producing Japanese vitamins. The control starts with a batch check, continues on the production line and ends at the stage of shipping ready batches of vitamins to pharmacies across the country.
Taken together, these differences distinguish Japanese vitamins as compared to their counterparts, which can be bought cheaper, on the general background. Moreover, the difference in price is not commensurate with the huge difference in the quality and effectiveness of Japanese vitamins that you receive.
What are the most popular vitamins in Japan?
In Japan, many vitamins and supplement complexes are available to support health and beauty. Many of them are sold over the years, others replace each other at astonishing speed. The life cycle of product in Japan is very short, because corporations tend to keep up with the rapidly changing needs of their customers. Let us check the most popular vitamins from Japan below:
- Japanese vitamins for the eyes. The most popular product in this category in Japan is Lutein, Japanese vitamins for the eyes, which reduce the effects of aggressive radiation on the retina. This substance is not synthesized in the body, it can only be obtained from the outside. For additional eye support, we suggest contacting eye drops from Japan.
- Japanese vitamins for hair. The most popular in Japan is Biobran. A powerful and at the same time popular immunomodulator. It is also a specialised vitamin for hair sold exclusively on the domestic market of Japan. It promotes growth and effectively prevents hair loss. If you have already encountered the problem of hair loss - we advise you to turn to Riup (for men and women).
- Japanese vitamins for children. In Japan, vitamins for children and nursing mothers are a huge industry. The Japanese understand why it is important to maintain a growing body from an early age, providing children with all the necessary vitamins and trace elements. Children's chewing squalene in the form of candy is very popular among Japanese parents who are trying to give only the best to their children.
- Japanese vitamins for women. There are a lot of such vitamins, and there is always something to choose from. Check out the natural collagen, vitamin complexes based on placenta, and hyaluronic acid - Beauty Vitamin - to moisturize the body at the cellular level. There are special vitamins for infertility and Japanese vitamins for nursing mothers.
How to choose Japanese vitamins correctly?
Choosing the vitamins from Japan you need is quite simple. Consult the professionals or follow the guide in alphabetical order to select the desired vitamin or a complex of Japanese vitamins. Remember, when you buy Japanese vitamins directly from Japan, you get the best product with the best price-quality ratio. Consult with experts and pay attention to contraindications, if this certain vitamin has any of them.