Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen - what are the differences?
Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen- three approaches in placental therapy.
Three placental injectionsfrom Japan Melsmon (Melsmon), Laennec (Laennec) and Curacen (Curacen) are world famous and popular medicines for a number of diseases (they are all certified medicines for certain types of diseases) and, at the same time, popular cosmetic injections with strong whitening or anti-aging effects. Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen from Japan are very similar in many respects, but there are also fundamental differences that you need to know and understand in order to properly use and make the right choice of drugs. Let's try to figure out which of the three Japanese placental drugs - Melsmon, Laennec or Kuracen - is best suited for your goals and objectives. We suggest paying attention to three parameters - medical effect, cosmetological effect and method of application.
Medical effects: Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen
- The medical effect of Laennec. Laennec is hepatoprotector and it shows medical effect for the treatment of diseases and functional disorders of the liver (including hepatitis). Japanese Laennec is certified in this area (in Japan and other countries), and it is actively used by specialized clinics for the treatment of liver diseases. Some journalists call this drug a placebo with no proven effects, but pharma dictionaries gives clear descriptions of the medical effects, pharmacokinetics, and contraindications observed during the clinical trials of the Japanese Laennec. Please remember - Laennec from Japan is not a panacea, it cannot be used to treat oncology (it also does not provoke oncology, although a number of articles unreasonably blame placental drugs for this), for serious treatment of psoriasis and severe skin lesions. That is why it is so important to buy only the original genuine Japanese Laennec directly from Japan. Beware of fakes from South-East Asia and China, especially when it comes to treating serious diseases! This drug is recommended for use in both women and men.
- The medical effect of Melsmon. Melsmon has excellent effects - Melsmon is certified for the treatment of menopause (delaying menopause, relieving menopause symptoms and negative consequences). This effect has also been proven as a result of serious clinical trials. The problem of delaying the onset of menopause in Japan is considered quite seriously due to the difficult situation with the birth rate and the active reduction of the population (especially in small towns). Melsmon from Japan is an effective and proven medicine from a company with more than half a century history. Long-term clinical trials of Melsmon and its effectiveness ensured the popularity of Melsmon vials in Japan - most clinics offer beauty shots and use Melsmon for them, and gynecologists in metropolitan clinics recommend Japanese Melsmon for the treatment of menopause symptoms. Remember, you can only buy real Melsmon for medical purposes in Japan, and its price can not be lower than $ 600 for fifty ampoules (the standard price for insurance statement is lower, but if a non-resident buys non-resident insurance). under the law and need to pay the full cost of the goods). The price of Melsmon is quite high, but the drug is worth its money due to its effects. This drug is recommended for use in women in the first place, but in Japan it is also used for men.
- The medical effect of Curacen. This drug is not certified for medical use, Japanese curacen is a cosmetology drug designed to rejuvenate the skin at the cellular level. Remember, this drug has no medical effects other than cosmetology proven during clinical trials.
Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen- cosmetological effects
Cosmetic effect Laennec. Japanese laennec is widely used to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin and soft tissues of the body. Laennec also successfully copes with rashes and minor dermatological problems that women may face in skin care.
Cosmetic effect Melsmon. Japanese Melsmon has a similar effect to Laennec (rejuvenation and regeneration of the skin) with two conceptual differences - the method of application (see below) and the extremely strong whitening effect of the skin. The whitening effect of Melsmon is the reason why it is extremely popular in Asia, because the Asians traditionally sought to have a white, beautiful and healthy skin, which was considered the beauty standard of the region.
Cosmetic effect Curacen. Also has a rejuvenating effect. The manufacturer claims the maximum effect when using nano-needle and administering the drug regularly with repeated courses. Curacen from Japan is extremely effective for anti-aging procedures and for the general recovery of the skin, maintaining its youth.
How to apply Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen
It requires a small introduction - there is an officially declared and approved method of using the drug in Japan - we rely on this data. Local distributors in countries, including Russia, deviate from these requirements and often offer their methods. We omit them, due to the lack of a sufficient scientific basis and practical grounds. This does not mean that they are wrong, we just describe the basic method of application.
- The basic method of using Laennec. Intramuscularly and intravenously. As a serum. Nanoigly. Recommended for use with vitamins C, Biotin and C-pair.
- The basic method of using Melsmon. Subcutaneously, strictly subcutaneous injections. As a serum. Nano-needles, meso-therapy.
- The basic method of using Curacen. As a serum. Nano-needles, mesotherapy.
Melsmon, Laennec and Curacen - which is better to choose?
Each of the three drugs has its own characteristics. Choose based on your goals and capabilities. Each drug, be it melsmon, laennec or curacen, has its own indications and its spectrum of action, both medical and cosmetic. Rely on proven methods when applying these placental preparations. You can get a free consultation from our specialists in your questions in the Contacts section.